Thrive in a premier address that has an exciting blend of contrasts – a place that is serene, simple and secure, all at once vibrant and sophisticated. In the hub of Balestier, District 12, is The Viridian: a freehold condominium by Orion-One Residential Pte Ltd. A 23-storey tower with an ultramodern facade stands on 6 Jalan Ampas Road, just behind Shaw Plaza and a few blocks from the Novena MRT Station.
Possibly the best thing about The Viridian is its supremely convenient location. It’s near everything you need for a comfortable, blissfully successful lifestyle. Shaw Plaza alone offers a gamut of shops and retail stores, an NTUC Fairprice Supermarket, Guardian Pharmacy, and lots more, including the cutting-edge Shaw Cineplex. Meanwhile, Balestier Road presents an staggering array of food and dining choices. In addition, the address is within proximity to a good amount of medical centres, hotels, schools and recreational facilities, and it’s just minutes from the CBD. What more can you ask for? With all that in mind, The Viridian is definitely a lucrative investment opportunity. It’s got an excellent capacity for appreciation as well as rental income.
The Stunning Selection of Designer Homes at The Viridian
– 22 Apartment with one bedroom (506 sq ft)
– 44 Apartments with one bedroom + study (527 sq ft)
– 13 Lofts with one bedroom + study (883 – 1,249 sq ft)
– 11 Apartments with two-bedrooms + study (893 sq ft)
– 2 Apartments with three bedrooms (1,033 sq ft)
– 2 Penthouses with three bedroom (3,326)
The total number of home units comes to 108.
Facilities for Fun and Enjoyment
The Viridian is also equipped with a number of perks for its privileged residents. Say goodbye to boredom with the help of these luxuries:
– Warm up your muscles while cooling off your skin at the 25-meter lap pool
– Catch some sun at the pool deck
– Let your stress fizzle away at the Jacuzzi
– Work on your best version of yourself at the gym
– Perfect your swing at the putting green
– Gather the family round the BBQ area for a nice picnic or outdoor dinner
– On a lazy day, lounge about on the day bed, enjoy the shade under the creeper trellis, or curl up with your favorite book at the reading area.
Nearby Shopping Malls and Markets
You won’t run out of options for shopping in this area. Nearest to The Viridian is Shaw Plaza – it’s just a short walk away. At the corner is Balestier Plaza, and Down Balestier Road is Zhongshan Mall. In a few more blocks are Square 2, Novena Square, and United Square. Meanwhile, across the PIE is Toa Payoh HDB Hub.
For fresh produce and other foodstuff, you can go to Whampoa Wet Market. Balestier Market and Hawker Centre is also close by. Not too far off is Newton Food Centre.
By the way, whenever you feel like going on an all-out shopping spree, the world-renowned shopping belt of Orchard Road is accessible in 10 minutes or less id you take the Central Expressway.
One of your benefits as a resident of The Viridian and the Balestier area is living so close to a lot of excellent medical facilities. Just around the corner is Parkway Health Day Surgery and Medical Centre, A quick drive away are Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Ren Ci, and others.
If you’ve got kids, no matter what age they are, you can find a school for them near your new home.
– For your primary schoolers: Balestier Hill Primary, NorthLight, Hong Wen, St. Andrew’s Junior.
– For your secondary schoolers: Balestier Hill Secondary, Bendemeer Secondary, NorthLight, First Toa Payoh Secondary, Hong Wen.
– If you prefer an international institution: Eton House International Pre-School, Global Indian International School.
– To enrol in, ust before they go to work on their degrees: Catholic Junior College.
– For your college-level sons and daughters: Academy of Medicine, College of Surgeons Singapore, Curtin Singapore, Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beacon International College, TEC InternationalCollege, Far Eastern Bible College, Lasalle College of the Arts (Winstedt Campus).
When you just want to relax, you can head to Zhongshan Park, Toa Payoh Town Park, Toa Payoh Golf Course, Singapore Polo Club, Safra Toa Payoh, or Toa Payoh Stadium. You might also want to dine or stay at one of the nearby hotels, like Days Hotel, Ramada, Value Hotel or Quality Hotel Marlow. Mac Ritchie Reservoir is also just 15 minutes or less by car.
So you see, you’ve got it all at The Viridian. At a price of at least S$785,000, you can have a luxurious designer home set in a most advantageous location. It’s no problem really – if you call on the right people to help you. Contact iCompareLoan mortgage broker for the best way to compare Singapore home loans, and you can be on your way to your better future.
Article is powered by icompareloan.com (Singapore 1st Cloud-based Home Loan Comparison platform for property agents and owners)